- Spirit Animal: Panther
- Super Powers: Visual Arts, Production, Content Development, On Site Social Media Features, Administrative Support
- Personal Mission Statement: To provide my clients with the opportunity to share their stories through unique and impactful visuals that perfectly represent their style, mission, and brand and help them to feel seen and understood by the communities they serve.
Cheyenne comes to us with extensive experience in community-based marketing, and will be applying her creative talents and experience to our visual arts department, with a special focus on her love for video and production. Her gifts extend into creative writing and content development, and developing organic social conversation that drives curiosity and chatter online.
A true artist, Cheyenne loves to read, write, sing, act and create. While her childhood dream of becoming a rockstar has not (yet!) come to pass, she is thrilled to contribute ideas and design that help others accomplish their passions. Her favorite movie is Life is Beautiful, and her favorite cuddle up companion is her Shih Tzu, Cookie.
You’re the client for me if:
- You’ve been dreaming about how you might utilize video to tell your story and bring your brand message to the masses.
- You’re willing to get creative, think outside the box, and develop a mini masterpiece that perfectly reflects who you are and what you do.
- You’re hoping to work with someone who will take the time to thoughtfully pursue a deep understanding of what makes your business unique, and through art, bring your message to life in ways you never imagined possible.