- Spirit Animal: Wolf
- Super Powers: Operational Efficiency, Administrative Order, Human Resources, Logistics, Hospitality, Client Relations
- Personal Mission Statement: To live my life as an act of worship by serving our team and our clients with a joyful heart so that everyone I interact with feels seen, heard, and valued.
Olivia joined the Proximo team in June of 2020, taking on the role of Executive Assistant. Her knack for organization allowed her position to expand to include the title of Project Manager by December of the same year. Today, Olivia is now our Director of Operations. You will find her creating and implementing operational processes, managing internal affairs, project timeline management, as well as staff and client support.
Often called the “glue that holds the team together," Olivia is passionate about planning and keeping the day-to-day inner workings of Proximo running smoothly.
Olivia has been married to the love of her life, Jayson, for almost 7 years. She loves spending time at home with her 2 cats, whom she adores. She also enjoys reading, coffee, and online shopping. In her spare time she volunteers at her church and sings on the worship team.
You’re the client for me if:
- You absolutely LOVE what you do. I can’t think of anything more beautiful than watching someone light up as they live out their calling in their work. That energy is contagious!
- You are committed to working the system, walking the path, letting the process work its magic. This is a two-conversation, your success is our success.
- You don’t mind being prayed for constantly, because I absolutely plan to love, support and encourage you through prayer, pretty much ALL. THE. TIME.