When it comes to your businesses marketing, there is always the question of whether you should hire an agency with a marketing team or hire an in-house marketing person. Many variables play a factor in this decision including costs, knowledge, and ability. Marketing your business is an essential part of its success so it is important to make sure it is done as best as possible. Proximo was created to be an alternative to an in-house marketing person, and we’re going to tell you why.
- Your time is valuable. It takes time to hire, train, and manage an in-house marketing person. When you work with an agency that has an experienced team, they are able to capture your intentions and uniqueness to create a strategy that works for you, all using a little bit of input from you. This leaves more time for you to focus on other aspects of your business.
- We invest in tools and training, some of which may not be cost-effective for your company to provide to an in-house person. We have processes and the know-how to make your marketing efforts shine. Proximo is a tight-knit team that is constantly learning and sharing ideas and experiences to build you a better business.
- We’re outsiders. Many people think that in order to effectively market their product or service, you need to know EVERYTHING about that product or service. But that is not always true. The secret to selling is knowing what the customer cares about, not just knowing the nitty-gritty details of what your company does. We create target audiences and messaging guidelines to ensure your business is getting in front of the right audience.
- It’s easier to change things up. As we meet to discuss your business, we can easily modify and change things up to create better opportunities. This is important when it comes to scaling up or down. An in-house marketing person can only handle so much that scaling up would be difficult, on the other end of the spectrum, scaling down could leave your in-house person without enough work to do.
- We have multiple skills. Marketing isn’t just a one-and-done process. It requires a bundle of skills including, writing, website coding, graphic design, social media, email crafting, analytics, SEO, account management, etc. It is highly unlikely to find one person who can do all of those things at a high standard, and if you could, they would probably cost A LOT. We have a team full of all the skills you need to compete.
- It is cheaper. When you hire an in-house person, you’re looking at hiring costs, training costs, salary, vacation, benefits, etc. With an agency, you just pay us for the services you need completed.
When deciding how you want to run your marketing, weigh these benefits of hiring a marketing team like Proximo. If you have any questions about our services, contact 757-504-2429.